Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Girls Day OUT!

Whoever came up with this idea did a great job, this was so fun. We missed everyone who wasn't able to come, but we had a blast. It had a rough start.... First, long story short we found out that the tickets that mom reserved for Cinderella at Tuacahn, which by the way were great tickets, were reserved for JULY 18, not June....so needless to say, the tickets turned out to be nose bleed secttion tickets, but were free. Then, the next day for our lake day, we drove to the lake to find out that it was closed for some reason. So, we had to drive to another lake...we thought our bad luck was over until it was time to go and we got Heather's truck stuck in the sand, Jim was late for a meeting and got in the drivers seat, told Heather "you're supposed to drive it like you stole it," and got it out in a second. We didn't feel like a bunch of ninnies I swear. But, we did have fun.
Renee, for not skiing for 10 years or so, you did awfully good. She's pretty sore today!


Alright Heather Wiscombe!! She made it look so easy that the Iroz girls decided they wanted to try too!


Rachael, you can't go wrong with professional instructions from yours truly, sure I look like I don't know what I'm talking about, but Misty and I are professionals....

"LETS GET "THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!! I'm READY!"


Wow Josie!


Yea, we're surprised you got out of the wake too Misty...


Even Scott and Hanna...

Jacee got up like it was nothing (for those of you that don't know, this is Josh's 'friend')

4 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Oh so such a fun time. I'm jealous to not have been able to be there with all "my girls". What a great idea and hope you all do it again next year. Need more pictures though. Who all came? Love you all. Grandma Clark xoxoxoxo

Mari Burgess said...

Prisbrey's, Mom, Heather and Isabelle, Jim, Connor, and I, Renee, Karen and Abby Ivy, and Jill, Josie, Rachael, and Heather Wiscombe. It was so fun!

jodie@eighteen25 said...

What a good idea...I might have to steal it!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was there too! You missed the cute photo of me trying to get out of the water!
oh, by the way, thanks for not posting my pathetic efforts!!!!