I have come to the conclusion that there are so many days where being a mom is NOT glamorous. This, is one of those days. For those wondering, yes, that is what you think it is. Is this the first time its happened? Of course not. So, why post this particular day you may ask...because there is an extra "grose me out" feeling that comes over me when I'm pregnant and have to fish the poop out with my hands!!! Honestly!!! And all Connor can do is pick the big pieces up one by one and make a great "ploop" sound that he enjoys so much as it splashes back in the water. I post this not just for the entertainment value, but to all my fellow mothers out there who KNOW exactly where I'm coming from and can not only sympathize but can gain a little more respect from anyone else who doesn't have to fish out poop and undigested raisins out of the tub that came out of another human being!!! GROSE!!!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
For those of you who will be offended, my sincerest apologies....
Posted by Mari Burgess at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
eewwwhh, gross! That makes me want to hurl and I'm not even pregnant. It has happened at our house too. I'm sure it would happen more often if I bathed my kids regularly, so I don't.
I came pretty close, good thing I was laughing at the same time so it kind of curved the "oh I think I'm going to puke" feeling. COME SEE ME!!!!
Aww, I'm so sorry! It has happened in my house too. So don't worry - you aren't alone. But I am sorry that you had to deal with this while prego!! Well done, super mom!! BTW - I'm Lindsay - a friend of Aurelie's =)
Lindsay, you are so thoughtful!! I keep up enough with Aurie's blogg and read enough comments that I knew exactly who you were when I saw your name!! You are welcome to come and visit any time!!!
Post a Comment