Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Apparently Connor can walk now...who knew


I definately did not expect Connor to walk for a while because he can't really stand on his own and I always thought and heard that they won't walk till they can stand in the middle of the room by themselves. I came home from visiting teaching and jim had left me a video on my desk top of Connor walking around. I thought, huh? So, I put Connor down, set him on his feet and he just walked away. Walked all over the house!! When he falls, he can't stand back up so you have to stand him on his feet and he just walk away. I swear this kid does everything backwards. It felt like I was living in the twilight zone. He's not even that stable when he holds one of your hands. Weird child!

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

Oh my goodness! I'm sure he has been thinking about it for awhile. He couldn't let the twins get too far away from him. Soooooooo cute. Post some more pictures. Love you all Grandma