
This is my "Angel Baby." When Aur and the twins used to come and see us, she used call him the "Angel Baby." He would sleep all through the night, eat on schedule and really rarely cry. Ahhhh the days of my angel baby
For those of you that can't see what his shirt says, it states,"Lets Party! My Crib...3:00 am." This is the baby that I have when he teethes. My mother in law says that it is only fair that I get a meanie baby once in a while, I told her that if he was going to be a meanie he had to come out of the shoot that way, not after I'm used to him being my perfect "angel baby" as Aurelie and the twins call him. He is so hard when he teethes, holy cow. He won't eat, wakes up every 45 minutes, and is CRANKY....not fun!
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
What happened to my angel baby?
Posted by Mari Burgess at 5:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He looks to cute to be ornery. See you tomorrow. xoxoxoxox
Post a Comment