







Jim and I had a Intercontinental Hotels meeting in Canada, we went to Niagra Falls (gorgeous), and saw the city of Toronto.
Monday, October 09, 2006
Oh, Canada!
Posted by Mari Burgess at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't scrapbook and I'm a horrible journal keeper...but I never want to forget my kids' day to day lives. The things they say, what their personalities are like and how they evolve. I don't want to forget...so rather than continuing to say, "I'll do better at journaling" this is my journal.








Jim and I had a Intercontinental Hotels meeting in Canada, we went to Niagra Falls (gorgeous), and saw the city of Toronto.
Posted by Mari Burgess at 12:05 PM
1 comments:
Yes the falls are beautiful if they didn't have to commercialize it so much. Can you imagine what it was like a hundred years ago. I didn't know you were away. How fun. Love you all. Grandma xoxoxox
Post a Comment