Saturday, August 05, 2006

Aurie stopped on the way back from SLC

I love when the twins come to visit, our moms let us do the funnest things. Like setting up little pools and water toys on the deck....
MOM!! Look what Aunt Mari gave me!! PRETTIES! Mom was awful worried about me having a mullet, so Aunt Mari said she'd fix it and give me pigtails...
...look how cute they are!















Oh, and did I show you the pretties


Ya, see, these are the pretties I got, now I can have pigtails!
Then, our moms got a great idea to take us all to the cabin to go on a bike ride...
Me and my brother Stuey don't think its such a great idea
But, we went anyway. Mom and Mari rode a tandem bike with Connor in the infant seat behind mom, and Stu and I rode in this funny contraption. Everything was fine until Mom and Mari realized that we had been going down hill the whole way, and about half way around Panguitch lake they decided to turn around and start heading back. It looked awful hard. They were huffing and puffing. I made sure they knew when we were going too slow by screaming at them to pick up the pace!!
THEN I FOUND A WORM!!!
Grandma Clark is sure fun to play with, Connor says she's awful nice

So, Stu and I decided to play too!
The cabin makes you awful stinky, so we got in the tub to clean up...
Then, mom got in a washed us one by one!

3 comments:

Aurelie said...

No Comments!?! What is happening in this world that we weren't invited too? Not even a comment about our red faces or creative motherly activities. Nobody could relate to mullets and pretties?

Cute pictures Mar. I love seeing our little ones together.

Grandma looks great with those great grandkids.

We'll have to get together again soon.

Mari Burgess said...

I WAS THINKING THE VERY SAME THING!!! I get on everyday to see comments on my new pictures, no one leaves comments! I ALWAYS leave comments, they are my favorite thing to check on!

Thank you for your comments Aur!

Love, Mar

Aurelie said...

Awwwwhhh, yes. I do have a soulmate. The excitement of a SAHM--comments.