Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On to brighter notes...

These are pictures from Lake Powell, out of all the places Jim has traveled to, this is by far his favorite place to be. Connor doesn't care where he is as long as there are fun toys like spray bottles around. He says that he can just as easily teethe at Lake Powell as he can at home, he says that he's really not picky.
A lot of people ask if Jim and I get out on the boat as much anymore now that we have a baby,

...I just smile and show them this picture
Jim wakeboarding, one of his most favorite things to do.

In the middle of a flip. Looks scary to me.
Jim showing his catch of the day
Connor and Dad

2 comments:

Aurelie said...

He is so cute. You guys look like you had a great time. I love the one of him being held up by his lifepreserver. I want to just eat him up. Look at his little chunkier face. It has been too long.

Aurelie

Mari Burgess said...

I MISS YOU! How's moving going? Call me

Mar