Tuesday, April 18, 2006

There have been so many times that I have looked at Aurie's twins or my other nieces and nephews and find myself anxious and impatient for Connor to grow up and do the things that they can do... crawl, talk, do cute things. But, the last few days I have really wanted to find a way to make him slow down. I was holding him, just like Jim is in this picture, and I realized that soon he won't let me hold him like this anymore. Soon, he will be doing much busier things to take the time to lay on my chest, and let me enjoy holding him. I don't want him to get any bigger! I want him to always let his mom hold him. I am so thankful for him, for all that he is teaching me. I love being a mom.

1 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

You and Jim are being great parents and we are proud of you. The pictures are adorable. So happy to log on and see them. Thanks Love you all xoxoxo Grandma