Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This is my sister Maggie, I like her and all...
...But she really is quite strange!
...oh by the way, my mom did the "mommy hair cut" cause I was gagging on her stupid mop...
Anyway, its like whenever I'm having my dinner, she thinks she has to be on mom's lap, thats exactly what Alison does to Stuey....I MUST BE A TWIN! I HATE BEING A TWIN!

I just like my fishes, and thats all

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Clark said...

He is looking more like a little boy now. Growing so fast and looks like he loves the fishes for sure. Love you and I it is so fun to chat with you on IM I have not done a thing all day and better get with it. :( Grandma

Aurelie said...

He's getting SO big. Post more pictures... it's turning out to be a rather slow week. (crap, it's only Monday)